iPhone Application FAQ

FAQ

FAQ

Where can i find the Myanmar Astrology app?
- You can download the Myanmar Astrology app from the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.




You can use "myanmar" or " myanmar astrology" keywords in search box in App Store.


 

Is Myanmar Astrology available in every country with an App Store?
Yes, Myanmar Astrology is available in all App Store countries.

What are the requirements to use Myanmar Astrology?
- You can use Myanmar Astrology on iPad. You can also use on iPhone or iPod touch with IOS 4 or later.
- An iTunes Store account is required to download.


How large are typical Zodica reading from the Myanmar Astrology?
The typical reading is about 800KB.

Can I copy my Zodiac 2011 reading onto other computers or devices?
Zodiac reading downloaded from the Myanmar Astrology can not be placed onto other computers or devices.

Can I redownload my purchased Zodiac 2011 book again for free?
Yes, you can redownload any Zodiac 2011 book from the Myanmar Astrology as many times as you need, free of charge.

Myanmar Astrology features

Can i print my Zodiac ?
Print feature is not available at this time.

How can I get Zodiac 2011 reading?
Type in your Name, Date of Birth into the app and tapping the " request info".


What languages do you use for Zodiac 2011 reading? 
Burmese language with ZawgGyi font at this time. 


Can I read it on unjailbroken iPhone?
Myanmar Astrology app does not need jail broken devices.

Why do you need name and date of birth?
To get accurate reading according to zodiac system.

What will you do with my data?
It is not save anywhere. The data will only use to get Zodiac prediction.

If I want another reading for friends and family, how would I do that?
You just re-enter the Name and date of birth of the person required for prediction.




0 comments:

Post a Comment